Do you know someone that is a true ambassador of our city? Are they recognized nationally or internationally? Do you think they belong on the City of Medicine Hat Sports Wall of Fame?
You are invited to submit nominations for consideration for induction into the City of Medicine Hat Sports Wall of Fame.
The criteria for consideration include the following:
- Signification local, provincial, national or international recognition
- Sustained ambassadorship of Medicine Hat in sports
- Longevity of achievement in sports
- Contribution towards the betterment of the sports community
- Born or moved to Medicine Hat or the Medicine Hat area and considers the Medicine Hat area an important part of their life experience
- Excelled in sports as a leader in the capacity of an athlete, builder, administrator, official (e.g. referee/umpire), media/broadcaster/sports writer, team, and/or sponsor
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in their field
- Outstanding/extraordinary success
Please see the brochure for more information.
Submissions Deadline is September 30th
For more information, please contact:
Parks & Recreation
88 Kipling Street SE